[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Gill Othen gill at othen.fslife.co.uk
Sat Sep 2 18:41:54 EDT 2006

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:47:56 +0100
"Elizabeth Parks" <henx19 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>>It has just come to my attention (via a conversation on livejournal) that
the Pinhoe Egg comes out nearly a full month earlier in the UK than in the
US (which I think is stupid).  Which means that those of you in the UK will
have it day after tomorrow, while those of us in the US will have to wait a
month unless we decide to bite the bullet and spend some of our textbook
money on having it shipped over, but not quite enough of our textbook money
to pay twenty five pounds for the shipping so it will take at least a week.

I guess the point of this is:

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare your spoiler space.

and

US peoples, release dates are as follows: Pinhoe Egg UK edition, UK Sept 4,
Canada Sept 28.  US edition, US October 1, Canada October unspecified.

Lizzie<<<

I saw that on LJ too - the DWJ comm., I assume? It necessitated a trip into
Solihull and some determined facing down of the staff in Borders, but I have
my copy now too!!!!!

I'm only about six chapters in, far enough to meet some old friends, but not
enough to be able to spoil anyone much. But it's good, very good. (What am I
saying? It's DWJ, of course it's good.) and I'll have finished it before it
officially comes out on Monday. Wheeeee! Makes my weekend, it does.

Gill