[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Sep 2 13:03:37 EDT 2006

On Sep 2, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Elizabeth Parks wrote:

> It has just come to my attention (via a conversation on livejournal)
> that
> the Pinhoe Egg comes out nearly a full month earlier in the UK than in
> the
> US (which I think is stupid).  Which means that those of you in the UK
> will
> have it day after tomorrow, while those of us in the US will have to
> wait a
> month unless we decide to bite the bullet and spend some of our
> textbook
> money on having it shipped over, but not quite enough of our textbook
> money
> to pay twenty five pounds for the shipping so it will take at least a
> week.

Some of us have mortgaged the farm and have been informed that
our copy is on its ever-so-slow way across the pond.

[So is our copy of the _The Ankh-Morpork Post Office Handbook:
  Discworld Diary 2007_.]

So when we trudge out to the fields to slave in the hot sun, we have
something to look forward to.

The mome rath isn't born that could
outgrabe me.