[DWJ] Firebirds Rising and the DWJ story therein

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Oct 28 17:13:32 EDT 2006

Well, I'm confused.

I have _Firebirds Rising_ and the DWJ story therein is
"Little Dot", which also appears in _Unexpected Magic_
[with the famous levitating toad on the dustjacket].

Now I admit I am on the west side of The Pond.  Is
the edition published on the east side of The Pond
different?  [of _Firebirds Rising_, I mean]

Now the thing about having a baby -- and I can't be
the first person to have noticed this -- is that thereafter
you have it.

                                                 - Jean Kerr