[DWJ] New to list

Charlotte Berry charl_berry at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 10:21:41 EDT 2006

Hello there,

I couldn't possibly decide what book! Impossible!

Anyway, I have just joined the list so thought I would
introduce myself. I have been reading DWJ since
childhood and found out about the list whilst looking
for DWJ on the net. I just managed to get hold of the
Pinhoe Egg in Bristol after the chap at Waterstones in
Exeter so it hadn't been published, so have enjoyed
that immensely. DWJ at her best!

I'm an archivist in Devon who spends her grown up life
looking after literary manuscripts, but who spends too
much time reading children's books!

Charlotte