[DWJ] Nominate your favourite Carnegie and Greenaway winner book of all time

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Oct 26 09:24:49 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk wrote:

|Not exactly DWJ related but to celebrate 70 years of the CILIP Carnegie
|and Greenaway medals, nominations are invited to choose the all-time top
|10 of each award.

Okay, this is ridiculously hard. How on earth do you compare
Northern Lights/Golden Compass with The Owl Service with The
Changeover with Junk with Stranger at  Green  Knowe with Tulku
with A Pack of Lies with The Other Side of Truth with The Amazing
Maurice? Picking a favorite from those?

-deborah
--
"Tai Chi works wonders when I feel like killing things.
Of course, so does actually killing things."