[DWJ] Books up for grabs; Milly/Millie.

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 05:32:58 EDT 2006

Dear listers,

I have three children's books for which I have no real use but can't bear to
throw away. I will post them (free) to whoever wants them. I don't mind
posting abroad, they are not heavy. First come first served.

1. Fairy Kindheart and other stories, by Grace Ashton. Illustrated by FH
Coventry. Quite old- no newer than 1950s, I'd say, and possibly older.

2. A Handful of Stories, by Ascott R Hope. This one is c. 1900 (+ - 10
years).

3. The Chums of Study Ten by JP Milne. School story (Obdwj: perfect for
Millie then!), c. 1930s.

A propos Millie, she's Millie in TLoCC and Milly in CL. (Or is it the other
way round?)

Ania