[DWJ] "I'll Give You My Word" (was Pinhoes, spoilerless)

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Oct 19 06:46:44 EDT 2006

> If anyone manages to get hold of the anthology *Firebirds Rising*
> edited by Sharyn November, which I *think* is now out, that has a DWJ
> short story in it that I don't think is anywhere else.  Title above.

There were things in The Pinhoe Egg that reminded me of that story.  To
say what would be a spoiler, but Gammer Pinhoe was involved...

The bookshop in the basement of Forbidden Planet in London had copies
when the meet-up crowd descended on it in force back in June.  I think
there were still a few left when we departed :-)

> And DWJ has finished another book, but it won't be out for
> approximately yonks, on previous publisher form.  And she won't talk
> about it except to say that it takes place in, well, a Place, which
> doesn't give me much of a hint about content!

Ooh.  Very intriguing.  No ideas about a title yet, then?

Philip.

our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432