[DWJ] "I'll Give You My Word" (was Pinhoes, spoilerless)

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Oct 19 05:18:12 EDT 2006

>On Oct 18, 2006, at 7:13 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>Oh, good.  I'm going through withdrawal, even with Wintersmith to help
>me through this dark time.

If anyone manages to get hold of the anthology *Firebirds Rising* edited by
Sharyn November, which I *think* is now out, that has a DWJ short story in
it that I don't think is anywhere else.  Title above.

And DWJ has finished another book, but it won't be out for approximately
yonks, on previous publisher form.  And she won't talk about it except to
say that it takes place in, well, a Place, which doesn't give me much of a
hint about content!

Minnow