A plethora of gods (was Re: [DWJ] Dalemark quartet paper)

Juliette Curtis jcurtis at harvestroad.com
Wed Oct 18 21:26:16 EDT 2006

The Dalemark gods seem to have been trapped by belief rather than created by
it. At the end of CoD, one of the gods explains that they are all Undying
and were trapped into godhead when images were made of them and they were
worshipped by non-Undying. Mallard is careful not to allow an image to be
made of himself because he does not want to become a god.

Juliette