[DWJ] Pinhoes, spoilerless

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Oct 18 21:23:47 EDT 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 7:13 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:53:16 -0600, Robyn Starkey wrote:
>
>> I just finished reading it and I was sooooooo happy - after my massive
>> letdown over Conrad, I was a bit worried that maybe I was over DWJ,
>> but
>> I adored this book. So many excellent things in it. When are people
>> going to be ready to discuss in detail?
>
> Otter was so kind and lent me her UK copy (thanks Otter! I'll mail it
> back
> this week!) so I'm ready.  Ditto here for the respective reactions to
> Conrad
> and Pinhoe, BTW.

Oh, good.  I'm going through withdrawal, even with Wintersmith to help
me through this dark time.

I felt that way about Conrad and Pinhoe, too, if I've got it straight
-- not
thrilled by Conrad, thrilled by Pinhoe.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but
rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"