[DWJ] Dalemark quartet paper

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 18 17:51:36 EDT 2006

I kind of take exception to the premise that polytheism is unusual in
Western cultures. I mean, maybe 40 years ago it was. I keep meaning to
write a paper comparing the Dalemark books to Small Gods by Terry
Pratchett and a couple of other things which escape me at the moment. I
think it's far more interesting to look at DWJ's ideas in the context of
deity being created by belief, myself.

robyn