[DWJ] hello childlitters!

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Oct 6 15:23:41 EDT 2006

I've noticed a veritable flood (by our quiet standards) of new
subscriptions, which I assume is childlit folks coming by after
Judith's kind post. Welcome, folks. I recognized a few names as
returning people, but if you want to introduce yourselves, feel
free! Or lurk; either way, you are very welcome.

I think we had decided that discussion about The Pinhoe Egg was
fair game as long as the subject line makes it clear for those
people who haven't had a chance to get a hold of it, yet.

- deborah, the benevolent and kind list administratrix
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"