[DWJ] Skivers' Guide

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 3 18:13:27 EDT 2006

Hi, Elizabeth;

This is what I got from Amazon UK yesterday...

Diana Wynne Jones, Ros Asquith (Illustrator) "The Skiver's Guide"

Our current estimate is that it will take an additional 1-2 weeks to
obtain these items for you.

So all  is not lost...

Sallyo (New DWJ collection out?)
----- Original Message ----- > Subject: RE: [DWJ] The Skiver's guideDear All