[DWJ] The Skiver's guide

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 2 21:03:30 EDT 2006

Dear All

I had put October 1st in my calendar as the date that the Skiver's Guide
was going to be published. However, when I checked on Amazon.co.uk this
morning, they say the book will be available in 4-6 weeks, which is
Amazon-speak for 'we don't know when it will be available.'
I checked on the Barn Owl Books website
http://www.barnowlbooks.com/index2.htm , but The Skiver's Guide is not
even listed.
Does anyone know whether Barn Owl Books is still planning to publish it?
I was hoping to get a copy for me, and one for my sister for Christmas,
but the prospect of this is not looking too hopeful at present.

Regards
Elizabeth.