Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Sun Oct 1 04:06:53 EDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 10:18:02PM -0400, MEP wrote:
>Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing (
>http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html has this already
>come up in this discussion?) mentions spellings like Mykynzy, Mckensie,
>Mikinzi, etc.  okay, maybe I made that last one up.

The "lady named Rodana who runs a successful internet business" is
probably the spammer Rodona Garst. Certainly no techie would be able to
take that name seriously, particularly after her compromising
photographs were accidentally posted / were cracked out of her computer
(depending on whether you believe the rest of the world, or, well, a
confessed spammer)...