[DWJ] Lewis Carroll

Juliette Curtis jcurtis at harvestroad.com
Wed Nov 29 20:19:30 EST 2006

He used to TAKE photos like that. His hobby was photographing naked little
girls. I am not kidding -- it's true. Allegedly it was part of a Victorian
idea that images of naked children expressed innocence, purity etc, but I've
seen some of those photos in a biography of Lewis Carroll and they look like
soft core kiddie p*rn to me.

The mother of Alice Liddell eventually forbade Carroll to see her daughters.

Juliette