[DWJ] A DWJ Moment

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Nov 29 14:19:41 EST 2006

My office and several other buildings on that road are currently equipped
with an "Archer's Goon"-style moat.

However, since the workmen are apparently employed by the Electricity Supply
Board, I must assume that it is not Hathaway, but Archer, who has taken a
dislike to us (copying his little brother, perhaps).

I have a new appreciation of the noise the Sykes family suffered.
Bangabangabangabanga all day, interspersed with peculiar and rather ominous
(and very loud!) creaking sounds does *not* a happy workplace make.

Still, at least there is still access to the footpath (for the moment,
anyway!), so the postman has not yet had to resort to a fishing rod.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"