[DWJ] Re: Bananas

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Nov 28 19:10:53 EST 2006

Speaking of bananas and strawberries, isn't there something about
the food [okay -- major brain failure in process here affecting memory
and the ability to construct a sentence] that the
dwarf in _Year of the Griffin_ creates --- doesn't it taste of
strawberries?

As I stood before the gates I realized that I never want to be as
certain about anything as were the people who built this place.

                                            -Rabbi Sheila Peltz,
                                             on her visit to Auschwitz