[DWJ] Bananas

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Nov 28 05:41:11 EST 2006

> markets. However, strawberries were cheap and plentiful, even in Alice
> Springs!
> (Can't work a DWJ reference into that, unfortunately, so I have to
> confess it's totally off topic).

The only strawberries I can think of in DWJ are wild ones.  In Power of
Three, the bees tell Gair where the ripe ones are as a gesture of
reconciliation.  And in Time of the Ghost, Imogen binges on them in the
thunderstorm.

Philip.

our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432