[DWJ] Bananas

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 00:56:35 EST 2006

Its my understanding that the Queensland bananas are back in production, they grow fairly quickly, but not on trees, they're a herb (which may tie in with Pinhoe) as they have no wood. When we were in Morocco we had bananas for breakfast every day, very cheap and nice.

Jon - who has also bought his first Aussie bananas for a long time, mangoes and stone fruit are now also getting cheap, wonderful.