[DWJ] Calling Deborah

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 18:54:00 EST 2006

On 28/11/06 7:22 AM, "deborah.dwj at suberic.net" <deborah.dwj at suberic.net>
wrote:

> What?  I can't hear you, I have a banana in my monitor!

If you were in Australia, that would signify you as a woman of great means.
Bananas are worth more than petrol at the moment! ((The price of them has
been blamed for the increase in interest rates‹seriously.)

I shall look forward to hearing from you anon.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Assistant Editor (Acting)