[DWJ] trolling for ideas/suggestions

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Nov 26 21:49:07 EST 2006

Thanks to EVERYONE who responded to this. If people are interested, I'll
be putting together a page of the books/info I used for my presentation
and can post it to the list. There was a lot more about historical
herbalists, healers and witches than I think the title suggested, but
people seemed to be happy with it. At least I hope so.
-- Jenne