[DWJ] back to Pinhoe ...

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 23 13:54:49 EST 2006

Oh, okay - thanks, I'm with you now. I was picturing an elaborate ice sculpture that you were vainly trying to save for the annual Poultry Association Dinner Dance despite not having a freezer....

  Happy Thanksgiving, by the way! (And to all the rest of you who celebrate it.) I thought the net was a wee bit quiet today.

  Charlie

magilpat at velocitus.net wrote:
  the turkeys, that is.

you need to defrost them in the refrigerator, or else they can go bad.