[DWJ] And does anyone recognize this book?

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Nov 22 17:26:15 EST 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> *A Murder for her Majesty*, by Beth Hilgartner?  (http://tinyurl.com/ydvms9 )
>
> I think I donated our copy a few years ago, and the title wasn't
> particularly helpful, so I thought this was going to drive me mad!
> It was an Amazon order, luckily.  At least it can be eliminated if
> not the book you're looking for.
>
> Hallie

Ooh!  Beth Hilgartner!  I never read this particular book, but back in
middle/high school I used to love her two fantasies - _Colors in the
Dreamweaver's Loom_ and _The Feast of the Trickster_.  The latter in
particular was just a real feel-good book for me - I would read it when I
hadn't done any fun reading in a while, and it would remind me of how
wonderful books were.  I particularly liked the shapechanger; I always
love shapechangers.

						---Kyra

---
"There's nothing to worry about, because we can get it together."
			---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Sheffield: Sex City"