[DWJ] And does anyone recognize this book?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Nov 22 16:48:22 EST 2006

Ven and Katherine are both looking for books...

I don't recognise either of the descriptions, but I thought I'd let you all
know that there is a LiveJournal community dedicated to just this problem.
You post what you remember of the book and with luck, someone else in the
community knows what you're on about (i.e., like posting it here, only a
larger "database" to search).  It's called whatwasthatbook.

If either of you doesn't have and/or doesn't want to get a LiveJournal
account, I could post your descriptions there and pass back any answers that
come up.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"