[DWJ] Does anyone recognise this?

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Nov 22 15:57:14 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Ven wrote:

> A young girl (the youngest of 3 or 4) while at a
> lakehouse on holiday begins to conjure magic she
> says she learned from a man named Rowan. The
> other siblings believe she's gone mad. She
> continues her magic and Rowan does things for
> her... including quite evil and malicious things
> to her siblings and other "enemies" a girl of
> about six would have. The Rowan character finally
> through this little girl becomes powerful and all
> of the children must fight to save their sister
> in the end.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Ven

This question just came up on another mailing list I'm on - I assume
you're probably getting it from the same place, since the phrasing is
exactly the same ;-).  On that list, someone suggested that it was  "The
Power of the Rellard", by Carolyn F Logan.  Never heard of it myself,
though!

					---Kyra

---
"There's nothing to worry about, because we can get it together."
			---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Sheffield: Sex City"