[DWJ] Book recommendations

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 21:14:22 EST 2006

Minnow wrote about her s-s-g, including The
Brontes Went To Woolworths (which I intend to
look for. Have you read Barbara Comyms Minnow?
(and all of you of course). Some of hers may have
some of that flavour. They all blur into  each
other a bit as Comyns was recycling bits of her
own life and experience but I'm thinking of
Sisters by a River, Our Spoons came from
Woolworths, A Touch of Mistletoe and Mr Fox. In
one of these the heroine says that Cezanne
reminds her of sour green apples and I must say i
think she has a point.

Ven

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr