[DWJ] Announcement! Announcement!

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 14:25:09 EST 2006

I would like to interupt everybody (can't take me anyplace nice) to state
that the book that I was involved with over the summer: 'Who Killed Albus
Dumbledore?' edited by John Granger, Zossima Press, 2006, is now available on
amazon.com.

They don't seem to have the cover photo posted yet, or to have stated their
discount (there is supposed to be one, eventually) but it shows up in a search.
And my box of contributor copies was delivered last night.

The book is a collection of speculative essays (subtitled 'What *Really*
Happened in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?') originally posted online by
a half-dozen different fan theorists, and finishes up with a chapter on
speculations on book 7. A portion of each sale goes to Rowling's charity on behalf
of the children in institutions in eastern Europe.

I also did the cover and design work.