[DWJ] Nick and Norah UK Tour? (was long and rambly on Pride and Prejudice)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Nov 18 11:46:13 EST 2006

Elizabeth was going to send me back Nick and Norah, but it occurred
to me that other people in the UK might have heard a bit about it and
be curious to try it and see what they think.  (I'd be happy to send
it to anyone not in the UK or US too, but then it should come back to
me first. )

It'd be a relief to have somewhere to send it actually, as I wasn't
that keen to want to keep it, and it's a bit of a question about
where it could be given and how to keep it in the relatively
age-appropriate place.

Hallie