[DWJ] Book recommendations

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Nov 16 13:15:52 EST 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Minnow wrote:
|"I'm sure there are eloquent defenders to be found on this list: would
|anyone like to have a go at explaining what is wonderful about *Swithering
|Depths*?"
|
|is an invitation to people to recommend it, or at the very least commend
|it, so I didn't change the title of the thread.

I suspect  strongly that this is a phrasing issue -- after all,
if one of our many threads about Fire and Hemlock was introduced
with "would anyone like to have a go at explaining what is
wonderful about *Piles and Ham-art*?", I suspect that would
irritate people, as well. *g*

-deborah, who is not a Fire and Hemlock fan
--
Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.