[DWJ] Dingoes' kidneys???

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Nov 16 08:46:22 EST 2006

Sallyo asked:

>Dingoes' kidneys, Minnow? Ummmmm?

Sorry.  Hitchhiker's Guide quote that has always rather appealed to me.

>And what did Ika have to say about false teaching in Potter?

A long post that I have found after a certain amount of searching:

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:40:17 -0000 (GMT)
From: "Ika" <blake at gaudaprime.co.uk>
Subject: Re: far too many thoughts on why DWJ is better than JKR,
                      was Re:DWJ inIsraeli newspaper

I don't seem to have a Message-ID, but that ought to help in finding it.

>Sorry... been Not Paying Attention. I store DWJ digests like a squirrel with
>nuts-for-winter and never find the time to read them all.

That one was quite a while ago!  But it was Memorable.

Minnow