[DWJ] Dimsie and Co

Charlotte Berry charl_berry at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 05:36:59 EST 2006

Hello!

Just to say that the Dimsie books are by Dorita Fairlie Bruce and not Angela Brazil. They are all excellent, and much better than Angela... DFB wrote three series about girls' schools (Springdale, Dimsie and Nancy)and most of the girls go onto illustrious careers. The expert on DFB is a Swedish lady called Eva Lofgren, and she has an excellent website.

Charlotte