[DWJ] trolling for ideas/suggestions

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:24:04 EST 2006

I realise that this is a slightly odd direction but you might want to check
out Angela Brazil's Dimsie books. If I remember rightly, Dimsie can't afford
to train to be a doctor so becomes a herbalist. There's a surprising amoutn
of discussion about this as a woman's area, and might give you a place to
start.

On 15/11/06, Juliette Curtis <jcurtis at harvestroad.com> wrote:

> The hurt lady in MC with her refusal to be owned by her village and her
> passing of her herbalist skills to Rhoddy instead of anybody in her
> village.
> Very feminist!

Only advancing armies don't hide behind civilians.