[DWJ] Element of Fire

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:03:28 EST 2006

Martha Wells's self-published, slightly emended new edition of The Element
Of Fire is now available from lulu.com (http://www.lulu.com/content/476533)-
she reckons it'll be a few weeks before Amazon.com picks it up. I'd
certainly get a copy if I hadn't found a second-hand one a year or so ago,
and I may do anyway. If you like her other books you'll like this one.
I'm pretty sure I found her books through a rec from the list. Try them, if
you haven't already- she writes non-formulaic fantasy, with memorable
characters, which is neither fluffy nor gratuitously bloody (IMO, of course,
your squick levels may vary.)
Jennifer