[DWJ] all these new books

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 15:31:51 EST 2006

I quite enjoyed it, but was disapointed in the sequels.
One book I've read recently and been impressed by is an Australian one - "Monster Blood Tattoo" by D M Cornish. Quite an interesting beginning to a series, and in hardcover very nicely presented. There is a website if you want to get a flavour

http://monsterbloodtattoo.com/home.html

Probably the best book I've read recently is also Australian YA but not fantasy, "On the Jellicoe Road" by Marlina Marcetta. She seems to be getting better and better.

Jon