[DWJ] Book recommendations

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:10:15 EST 2006

I couldn't get through Queen of Attolia but I quite liked King of Attolia,
almost enough to want to go back and read Queen of Attolia. . . which
literally made me throw up because I was so upset by What Happened in the
beginning.  So I'd say it's worth checking out of your library, at least ;)

lizzie