[DWJ] all these new books

Tue Nov 7 10:55:07 EST 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:25:47 +0000, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>Almost scared to ask, as I loved it but it doesn't seem to be getting
>much in the way of favourable reviews - anyone else read Sherwood
>Smith's _Inda_?

I bought it but haven't read it yet.  (This is a common theme for me these
days.)  I sent it with Jacob on a business trip this week, so he might read
it and insist that I do the same immediately, but I can't imagine I won't
like it.  I have so many books I won't get to soon that I haven't been
looking for reviews; they tend to make me irritable unless they're by
someone I know and can grill for more details.

Melissa Proffitt