[DWJ] OT: Martine Leavitt books

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 6 18:59:36 EST 2006

Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>I've ordered most of mine through Amazon.ca (she's a Canadian author) but I
>don't know if it's a more economical way than pestering a local Australian
>bookstore to order it in for you.

Speaking as someone living in Canada who buys books and sends them to
random Australian residents, it is almost always cheaper to order from
Amazon.ca and have it shipped to Aus than to order and ship from any
Australian online bookstore. If you are in contact with the wonderful
Justin, he might be able to do something for you, though.

Robyn