[DWJ] Alison Bechdel

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Nov 5 12:22:57 EST 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 12:01 AM, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

> Fun Home:  A Family Tragicomedy_  by Alison Bechdel.  If
>> you know who Alison Bechdel is, then I'm sure you'll understand why
>> I buy all her books, even if I had to wait a while to order this one.
>> And
>> if you don't, I'm not going to explain here.
>>

> [smug] She signed all my books in London!

That's certainly something to be smug about.  I've never met her,
but she answered an e-mail of mine once.  And back when she was
in the tsotchke business, she responded to something I wrote on
the order form.  <sigh>

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick