[DWJ] Pinhoes, spoilerless

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Nov 4 20:01:37 EST 2006

On Nov 4, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

<snippage>

> I feel really bad because you were so nice about it, so after reading
> your
> message just now, I decided to go IMMEDIATELY to the post office.  But
> my
> mother-in-law's car is parked behind my van, and she won't be back
> until
> well after the post office closes.  (I almost made it out anyway.
> Blast
> that stupid crabapple tree.  I was tempted just to mow it down, but it
> would
> have hurt my poor car.)  So now I have to feel bad all weekend, and I'm
> making you wait that much longer.  :(

Well, don't bother feeling bad about it.  _That's_ a waste of time.
I've
always got other Joneses to read, and Pratchetts to boot.

Oh, yeah.  I got paid yesterday and ordered _Firebirds Rising_ today,
as well as _Fun Home:  A Family Tragicomedy_  by Alison Bechdel.  If
you know who Alison Bechdel is, then I'm sure you'll understand why
I buy all her books, even if I had to wait a while to order this one.
And
if you don't, I'm not going to explain here.