[DWJ] DWJ tattoos

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Nov 4 09:34:37 EST 2006

On Nov 4, 2006, at 2:45 AM, Anna Zofia Skarzynska wrote:

> That link doesn't work, I'm afraid. Any chance of fixing it? Would
> love to see the tattoos.

It worked before, but it's not working now.  Perhaps it will recover.
In fact, at the moment, I can't get to livejournal at all.

"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience.
  Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates
  of their leaders and have gone to war, and millions have been killed
  because of this obedience...Our problem is that people are obedient
  all over the world in the face of poverty and starvation and cruelty.
  Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of
petty
  thieves, and the grand thieves are running the country. That's our
  problem."

        --- Howard Zinn