[DWJ] Real-Life Millys

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 02:05:43 EST 2006

> Are there Throgmortens too?
>
> Regards
> Elizabeth.

May I introduce you to my ex-cat Lupin? Otherwise known as Wong!!!!!,
the Wongmeister, and lately Chaircat Mao TSay Wong!!!

He's an ex-cat only in the sense that we couldn't cope with him and
he's gone to live in a much more rambunctious household where his
Wong!!!! (exclamation points indicate reverberation) rings regularly
through the house.

Until we got Lupin (a tabby oriental) I thought siamese were as loud
as a cat could get.

Farah
(mind you, if you want Throgmorten's ability to break necks, my abby
had a good go at that this morning)