[DWJ] Re: Howl movie vs. book Now with SPOILERS

Mwa mwa at mwaness.com
Sat May 20 05:27:58 EDT 2006

Otter Perry wrote:
> SPOILERS FOLLOW

> I found Sophie's age variations a little confusing and will have
> to watch the film again [which I'm planning to do with some
> frequency anyway]  to figure out if I can make sense of them.
Ah, well, me and my mum worked out that her age changes with her love
for Howl.
Though, if you have any other ideas I'll be happy to tell her she's
WRONG! ;3

> I _LOVED_ the dog.  I notice they didn't dub _him_ but used
> the original Japanese actor for his voice.  Wheeze?
The dog totally cracked me up. x3;

Just in case my emotions confuse anyone:
/-------------------------------\
| Emoticon Guideline:		|
| Example: 'x3;'		|
| First symbol = Eyes. 		|