Howl movie vs. book (was Re: [DWJ] help needed...)

koenma_chan at hotmail.com koenma_chan at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 00:23:14 EDT 2006

Lessee... As an anime lover, I was one of the people that had
watched the Miyazaki movie before the book. As a matter of fact,
I wasn't even aware that an actual book existed until one of my
friends told me about it like a week after seeing the movie.
(^^;;;)  I was in love with the movie and when I found out that
there was a book I was thrilled! The movie itself was a great
work of art (Miyazaki never disappoints), but I do agree that the
book's story was more enjoyable (in my opinion at least)...  :D

And I totally agree with you on that "book-into-movie" thing.
That just annoys the hell out of me.... (-_-) The one that's
annoyed me the most was the Resident Evil movie.... THE FRIGGEN
CHARACTER NAMES AREN'T EVEN THE SAME!!!!!!  The game was soooooo
much better.....    >=O