[DWJ] Synopsis of Pinhoe Egg

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 16 03:11:04 EDT 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006 sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> I wonder if it takes place before or after the short story with the
> boy from Magicians of Caprona in it?

The three stories with Tonino Montana in - 'Magicians of Caprona',
"Stealer of Souls", and "Carol Oneir's Hundredth Dream" - take place
one after another in that order without much gap in between.
I don't recall whether there's any indication given of how much time
has passed between 'Charmed Life' and "Stealer of Souls".

I apologise if this is unhelpful randomness, but I can't specifically
address the point because I have avoided reading the synopsis.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."