[DWJ] help needed...

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Tue May 16 00:43:32 EDT 2006

>It's on slash fiction (on the internet).

hey, more snapping. i did my honours thesis on Lara Croft and virtual
celebrity, and wrote a whole chapter on Lara slash. interesting stuff.

Lili Wilkinson
Web Project Manager & Event Coordinator
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 86647014
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             "Roslyn"
             <rosgross at bigpond
             .net.au>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Diana Wynne Jones"
             dwj-bounces at suber         <dwj at suberic.net>
             ic.net                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             16/05/2006 00:47          Re: [DWJ] help needed...

             Please respond to
             Diana Wynne Jones
             <dwj at suberic.net>

It's on slash fiction (on the internet).

What was yours?

I did Honours in History at Melbourne - many years ago - on William James.
(It was kind of inter-disciplinary).

Ros