[DWJ] help needed...

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Sun May 14 21:39:22 EDT 2006

I thought all of the English dubbers did a great job. Having seen so many
dreadful dubbingses, it is refreshing to see that people are making a bit
of an effort, getting in proper script writers and actors and directors.
especially with Miyazaki stuff. i want to be looking at the beautiful
pictures, not feverishly reading subtitles!

> Paul Andinach writes:
>
> > Although I was intrigued to notice that, even though movie!Howl is not
> > from Wales and does not speak with a Welsh accent, the English dub
> > stars a Welsh-born actor.
>
> Oh, who?
>
> Sallyo, too lazy to start looking it up, and STILL sulking about that
film.

>Christian Bale. Who did quite a good job, I think.

Lili Wilkinson
Web Project Manager & Event Coordinator
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 86647014
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             Kyla Tornheim
             <kyla at sccs.swarth
             more.edu>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  Diana Wynne Jones <dwj at suberic.net>
             dwj-bounces at suber                                          cc
             ic.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [DWJ] help needed...
             15/05/2006 11:31