[DWJ] Re: Congratulations, and an OT question

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Fri May 12 11:56:57 EDT 2006

I think it is very variable and idiosyncratic even between institutions.
For example, my husband is a ballet accompanist at the University of
Calgary, and the teacher of one of the classes can't get a full-time job
at U of C because they don't recognise his Masters from Julliard. Which
is assinine because the U of C is the worst university in Canada.

robyn