[DWJ] Re: Congratulations, and an OT question

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed May 10 13:58:35 EDT 2006

AFAIK you can get an LLM in Florence (Italy :-) Best of both worlds?! And
some German Unis offer LLM programmes, too. But don't ask me what law you'll
be master of, afterwards...

Bettina

Sorry for the possibly unconnected answer -
I'm a lawyer in Germany, if you have some questions that you think I could
answer (obviously not concerning the German LLM programmes :-), but I could
check on them, too), don't hesitate to contact me off list.

GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!