[DWJ] Re: Congratulations, and an OT question

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Wed May 10 12:07:58 EDT 2006

  My friend who is studying law here in the US has told me that there's a
special MA-level degree which is specifically geared towards peple who
have already gotten degrees in law in other countries.  So you don't have
to go through the same process that someone who's just beginning to study
law goes through, but you also don't get thrown right into a different
legal system.  It sounds pretty logical to me.

     ---KyraThat  sounds logical to me.  I want to eventually work in international  law, so that leads to questions of the best place to get a law  degree.  I would love to study and live in Europe -- that has  always been my dream -- but perhaps an American law degree would be  appropriate if I wanted to work for the US government even overseas.

  Sorry for being VERY off-topic.

  Elizabeth

  I've always had to run
    I don't know just why